• 2 cups grated zucchini
• 1 large egg, slightly beaten
• 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
• ½ cup all-purpose flour
• ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 pinch dried oregano
• ¼ cup vegetable oil, or as needed
1. Blot grated zucchini with paper towels to remove moisture. Stir zucchini, eggs, and onion in a large bowl.
Mix flour, parmesan cheese, baking powder, salt, and oregano; stir mixture into zucchini until batter is
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drop rounded spoonfulls of zucchini batter
into hot oil; pan fry until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
3. Drain pancakes on a paper towel-lined plate.
Zucchini pancakes – 5 min breakfast (Vegetarian Recipe)
Zucchini pancakes are a fun and healthy variation of pancakes and a great
way to use zucchini that is often overlooked. Zucchini are a squash-like
vegetable that is used in many cuisines. They come in many varieties,
including yellow, white, butter, and even purple. They are sometimes referred
to as “squash blossoms.”