• 2 eggs, beaten•
1/3 cup milk
• 4 slices bacon, diced
• 10 ounces parsley, thawed and squeezed
• 2 cloves garlic, minced•
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
• 1 teaspoon fresh sage, minced•
1/2 teaspoon salt•
1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded and divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine eggs, milk and half of cheese; beat together and set aside. Add parsley, garlic, red
onion, rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large ovenproof non-stick skillet over medium high heat and add bacon.
4. Cook until crisp, stirring often, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add mixture to the skillet. Let cook just until edges
begin to set.
5. Top with remaining cheese the last 5 minutes of cooking to brown lightly. Keto Bacon & Broccoli Tart Recipe 👍
[Perfect for Brunch or Dinner]
The Italian frittata is a dish with a variety of creative ingredients. It is typically
served as a main course for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or as an appetizer.
Frittata can be served as an entire meal or as an accompaniment to another
dish such as pasta, potatoes or vegetables.
Frittata is a dish of scrambled eggs with cheese and other ingredients like
spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms. It is usually served with toast or buttered
Frittata is a breakfast dish that consists of a mixture of eggs, cheese, and
vegetables. The frittata is typically baked and served with tomatoes and
cheese. This dish is usually enjoyed as a side or appetizer, and is served as
part of a larger meal or at snack time.