• 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 2 large eggs, beaten
• 1/3 cup salsa sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons grated cheese
1. Mix the salt, pepper and ground beef. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cook the batter in a heavy skillet over medium heat until the ground beef is thoroughly cooked,
stirring to break up meat. Remove the skillet from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes. Turn this
meat mixture into the pie pan.
3. Mix thoroughly the cottage cheese, salsa sauce and cheese.
4. Pour this mixture over meat in the pie pan.
5. Bake the pie at 350 F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until filling is set, the crust is golden, and topping
is set and starting to brown in spots.
6. Let the pie cool for 5 minutes, then cut into wedges to serve.