• 1 avocado
• 1 egg
• Salt, to taste
• Pepper, to taste
• Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°f (200°c).
2. Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
3. Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
4. Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper.
5. Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
6. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, as desired. Enjoy!
Eggs baked with avocado😍 (EASY and FAT
Avocado, which is high in calories and monounsaturated fats, is a good
source of vitamin E that can help boost the immune system. It also contains
potassium, manganese, vitamins B and C, and folic acid, which can lower
levels of homocysteine, a compound that can be harmful if it is abnormally
Eggs baked with avocado are much healthier than regular eggs. Avocados
contain lots of vitamins like Vitamin C, Vitamin K, zinc, B6, and iron, as well as
folate and antioxidants. Here is how to make them- mash a ripe avocado with
the back of a fork until it is smooth and creamy, then add salt and pepper to
taste. To make it creamier, add a bit more salt and pepper, or add a bit of
sugar and a few drops of vanilla extract.
“Avocados are a great source of good fat,” says registered dietitian Ami
Scanlon. “They’re high in monounsaturated fat, which is good for lowering bad
cholesterol and triglycerides, and cut bad-cholesterol-laden LDL by about
20%. They also contain a lot of fiber, which is why they can help you slim
down without worrying about too many calories.”