• 1 cup plant-based milk such as coconut, almond or macadamia
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• Vanilla stevia drops or preferred sweetener, to taste
• Toppings of choice (optional)
• Mix chia seeds with your chosen milk (very thoroughly!), cover and refrigerate overnight.
• Add more liquid as needed to reach desired consistency (optional). Sweeten to taste.
• Serve with toppings of choice.
• Chia pudding can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week (i.e. It’s ideal for meal
Keto Coconut Milk Chia Pudding (Fat Burning)
Ricipe Keto Coconut Milk Chia Pudding is a healthy, low-carb and sugar-free
pudding that is packed with protein, healthy fats and fiber. It’s the perfect postworkout or pre-workout snack to keep you full and energized. It’s also a great
recipe to add to your meal plan for the week to keep you on track with your
I’m obsessed with chia pudding, but I don’t love all the sugar and dairy in
conventional chia puddings. Enter Ricipe Keto Coconut Milk Chia Pudding.
This is a keto-friendly chia pudding that’s a little bit healthier and a lot tastier
than traditional chia puddings. It’s also the only recipe I’ve ever found that
uses coconut milk instead of heavy cream or milk.
I’ve tried all the different kinds of chia puddings, from the traditional chia
pudding with berries and honey to the more exotic chia pudding with matcha,
cacao, and other flavors to try to get the best options for my keto diet. I have
to say that the chia pudding with coconut milk is my favorite because it’s super
easy to make and tastes like dessert even without any sweetener or added
fruit! The pudding is also a great source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats to
keep you energized throughout the day. This recipe is also a great way to use
up any extra coconut milk that’s in your fridge.