• Riced cauliflower
• Minced garlic
• 2 eggs
• Kosher salt and black pepper
• Grated parmesan (optional)
• Olive oil
1. Cut cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Drain and mash the cauliflower while it is still warm.
3. Stir in the eggs, green onions, cayenne & salt. Add more as needed for taste and binding the
pancake mixture together.
4. Coat the bottom of a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat.
5. Form the cauliflower mixture into patties.
6. Cook until golden brown & set, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate
7. Serve pancakes on a plate and top with sour cream and more green onion, if desired.