Keto caprese omelet (🥊 Tastiest Way to FAT
The Keto Caprese Omelet is a delicious and quick meal solution for those on
the keto diet. It’s a great way to get a serving of vegetables and protein in just
a few minutes. The omelet can also be made with other vegetables, such as
peppers, mushrooms and onions. The keto caprese omelet is a great option
when you’re in a rush and need a quick breakfast or lunch.
When you’re on a keto diet, there are a lot of things you can eat to keep your
body fueled. One of my favorite keto breakfasts is a caprese omelet. It’s
simple, easy, and can be customized to your liking. This omelet is made with
the toppings of a traditional caprese salad, which makes it a great way to get
a serving of veggies into your keto diet breakfast.
I love caprese omelets, but they’re usually packed with fat and calories.
Instead of making a traditional omelet, I decided to combine the best parts of
a caprese salad — tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil — in a low-carb wrap. The
wrap tastes like a Caprese salad, without all the carbs. Fresh mozzarella and
basil add a pop of color and flavor to the wrap too.
• 2 eggs
• Salt and pepper
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil or dried basil
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 3 oz. Cherry tomatoes cut in halves or tomatoes cut in slices
• 5 oz. (1¼ cups) fresh mozzarella cheese, diced or sliced
1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, add salt and black pepper to your liking.
2. Whisk well with a fork until fully combined. Add basil and stir.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Fry the tomatoes for a few minutes.
4. Pour the egg batter on top of the tomatoes. Wait until the batter is slightly firm before adding the
5. Lower the heat and let the omelet set. Serve right away and enjoy!