• 1 avocado
• 2 eggs
• 1/3 tsp salt
• 1/3 tsp pepper
• Slices of Salmon (optional)
• 175 g cottage cheese (optional)
• Water if too thick
1. Add avocado and eggs in a mixing bowl. With the hand mixer of food processor, blend until smooth.
2. In the mixture, add pepper, salt and mix again until everything is nicely combined.
3. If the pancake mixture is too thick, add a little bit of water.
4. Add coconut oil to the pan and with an ice cream spoon scoop batter into the pan and cook from each
side a couple of minutes until golden brown.
5. Add cottage cheese and salmon or any favorite toppings and enjoy